We’ve all been there, as much as we hate to admit it…
1. You never had any money.
New merch? Needed it. Tour? Had to go. New music? Straight to the record shop.
2. Your bedroom was covered in posters.
Posters, stickers, tickets, magazine cut-outs, life size cut-outs!
3. Your friends were sick of you talking about bands 24/7.
Even though they just had to know exactly what Brendon Urie’s neighbour did for a living.
4. The only shoes you would ever wear were Vans or Converse.
Nothing else came close, checkered slip-ons were l i f e.
5. You probably had a different band shirt for every day of the week.
Because sometimes you just felt very Green Day on a Thursday.
That big sweeping pile of hair, right across one eye. It’s a miracle more accidents didn’t happen!
7. Pete Wentz was your first crush.
Don’t lie, you still kind of fancy him now.
8. You definitely had MySpace.
And you definitely had your ‘MySpace Pose’ mastered.
9. Monster Energy was your drink of choice.
Even though you felt like you were going to have a heart attack, daily.
10. And finally, no matter how old you get every time you hear the intro to My Chemical Romance – Welcome To The Black Parade you know you’d go back and do it all again.